Fun

Friday 10 July 2015

Disappointed with you, Flipkart!

I am angry...disappointed.... Sad! With you....flipkart.

I have been almost a regular customer of flipkart until flipkart itself discouraged me to the extent of moving to other online shopping sites. Literally & Actually!

1: Flipkart....you can't force me to use your app. You can't dictate whether I browse through your site, through normal browser or your application.

I will not install your app....not if you force me to do so. Why shall I?

This is my choice what app I have on my phone and by any chance if you are trying to have a similar strategy as ola...'ola-cabs booking app for booking a cab is a must'...then hello and wake up. Ola needs to know our location...no actually exact location to get us the cab at the earliest. But with you flipkart, there is no such restrictions.

I refuse to use your app. I would rather use my lappy or let go those vouchers. Plus, genuinely speaking, I might have a space/storage issue....which I always run out off. What am I supposed to do in that case? Please answer :-/

Second most irritating part of you ....flipkart!

Before the one-day guarantee delivery, there was a normal wait time of 2-5 days for many products. But now....whatever you buy if going through normal deliver....it will take at least 7-10 days.

We...the common humans are not mad. We understand that you are fooling us. Big Time.

Whatever be it, you have disappointed me enough.

Someone's loss ....someone's profit,.

Although I know by losing one customer out of your bag, you are not going to lose much...but hey I was there for my profit....not yours! So be it!!

Bye bye Flipkart!!
:-/

No comments:

Post a Comment