Fun

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Painting Shock!!!

I have never got my house painted ever....rather I have not even seen any painting been done at my mom's place! Whenever we used to be away in the boarding school, all these painting and all the jhamela used to happen and never with all of us around. 

All I knew about hassles of painting is...throwing paints on each other...playing with the paints....wearing a nice bandana and rolling the fancy colors...through the walls on that funky-looking ladder! 

Phew! There you are! Done with the painting!

You start in morning and by night you are all set in a fresh looking house....and you sleep tight. Remember "Wake up Sid"...where all friends paint the house....or any advertisement...where painting is done without any dust....without any adjustment in the house...without any...any....ANY issues!

If you also fall into my category......please wake up and see what lies ahead...of painting....

I call it the PAINTING SHOCK....
  










Imagine a superlatively active kid...you...your house and this mess!

Well...hoping that it all ends soon and it becomes as fresh and as clean and as beautiful as new....but till then....WISH ME LUCK!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment