Fun

Wednesday 4 March 2015

The 100th Post!

This is my 100th post. I feel so happy and elated.

May be I have not touched the star but I know, I am on cloud 9. Happy that after long I didn't leave something which I like to do. I am happy because I still make some "Me-Time"!

But I would tell you how I started writing this blog.

I had my baby and was at my mother's place for quite some time. With a working mother, I just had my little baby sleeping by my side and few books to pass my spare time. Which I had in abundant.

One of my friend Surabhi, blogged a post about her experience. She sent us the link to read and share our views on it. Well, I read it, but what clicked me was that, "Oh my God, writing! Why not!" That very day, I gathered all the information and blogged about my "Non-foodie partner"!

As there was no one to look after my baby, I, by choice, became a stay-at-home-mom. My lovely daughter never gave me time to write. Haha of course she is a super active toddler who keeps me on my toes. But I still want to thank you Milu for being you. You have been my inspiration in so many blogs. 

I also want to mention my husband whom I force to read my blog. Fortunately, he is my best critic and unfortunately, he doesn't like my blogs. His negative comments tells me to write. To write more and more.

The journey has been made more beautiful and possible because of IndiBlogger. Various contest and the very platform where there so many bloggers who read you and encourage you. that your energy doesn't stop. I know the race to get the HH Voucher, the rush at the time of submission, sadness when I lose, happiness, even when I win a bottle of shampoo or a kindle! 

Hope to continue the journey to many hundreds.


No comments:

Post a Comment